In light of the news (embedded above) that KSM and other 9/11 plotters will be tried in a military commission in Guantanamo, I thought it was appropriate to post to SSRN a symposium article entitled A Cup of Coffee After the Waterboard: Seemingly Voluntary Post-Abuse Statements. The article focuses on the impact that abusive [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- The Perils of Militarizing The Fight Against Transnational Organized Crime
- War Against Transnational Organized Crime?
- Drone Warfare And Constitutional Accountability
- Uber and Driverless Cars – Innovation vs. Regulation
- Domestic Drones: FAA Regulations, Privacy, Property, Tort and Other Emergent Issues
LawProfs on Twitter