In an act of sheer idiocy, Mayor Michael Bloomberg decided that the New York City Marathon should still be held, despite the fact that the city is struggling to recover from “Superstorm Sandy.” We’re talking about a city where children are dumpster diving for food, but somehow Mayor Bloomberg thinks an event where out of [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter