I appeared on a panel sponsored by the International & National Security Law Practice Group of the Federalist society. The panel was entitled “National Security vs. International Law?” and was held on Friday, November 16, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
International: National Security vs. International Law?
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Prof. Kenneth Anderson, American University Washington College of Law
- Prof. Rosa Brooks, Georgetown University Law Center
- Prof. Julian Ku, Professor of Law and Faculty Director of International Programs, Hofstra University School of Law
- Prof. Gregory S. McNeal, Associate Professor of Law, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. John O. McGinnis, Northwestern University School of Law
Ken Anderson had a write-up about the panel at Volokh and a video of the panel is embedded below.