THE LAW OF CYBER WARFARE: CAN THE CURRENT LEGAL REGIME HACK IT?
Presented by the American University International Law Review and National Security Law Brief
November 8, 2012 10:30 am – 2:30 pm American University Washington College of Law
Although cross-border attacks on computers and information systems do not involve a physical invasion [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter