On Thursday September 6th at 12:15, I will be participating in a panel at Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. The panel is entitled “Overcriminalization” and will feature:
Professor Greg McNeal from Pepperdine University Professor Sarah Buel from ASU Professor Carrie Sperling from ASU John Todd from the Arizona Attorney General’s [...]
On Tuesday, Spetember 4th at 6pm I will be presenting Can Prosecutorial Ethics Help Solve the Overcriminalization Problem? Tulane University Law School. The presentation will take place in Room 257, and will feature commentary by criminal law expert Professor Janet C. Hoeffel. A flier for the event appears below.
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Drones: Privacy, Efficiency and The Future of Aerial Surveillance
- Cartels, Traffickers and Transnational Organized Crime: A Pending Conflict?
- Drones And the Future of Aerial Surveillance
- The Perils of Militarizing The Fight Against Transnational Organized Crime
- War Against Transnational Organized Crime?
LawProfs on Twitter