The Emerging Trends in Modern Warfare conference will consist of two panels discussing different changes that are happening in the ways the United States military operates. The first panel focuses on the practical operational considerations that are necessary when people from the military, law enforcement, [...]
I will be in London today, appearing at the International Center for the Study of Radicalisation at Kings College. My talk is entitled “Law Enforcement or Intelligence? Divergent Organizational Goals in U.S. Counterterrorism.”
The talk will describe the organizational structure of the U.S. Department of Justice National Security Division, the [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter