Does the domestic use of drones (unmanned aerial vehicles) by law enforcement threaten privacy? I’ll be discussing that topic at 1pm on Thursday September 13, 2012 at the University of San Diego, School of Law.
From the flier:
DID YOU KNOW…
- The Federal Aviation Administration has predicted that within 20 years, 30,000 commercial [...]
On Tuesday, August 28th at 12 noon I will be presenting at The University of Denver, Sturm College of Law and on Wednesday, August 29th at 9am I will be making the same presentation at The University of Wyoming, College of Law.
The panel is entitled Drones on the Homefront: Privacy [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter