On Thursday September 6th at 12:15, I will be participating in a panel at Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. The panel is entitled “Overcriminalization” and will feature:
Professor Greg McNeal from Pepperdine University Professor Sarah Buel from ASU Professor Carrie Sperling from ASU John Todd from the Arizona Attorney General’s [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- The Perils of Militarizing The Fight Against Transnational Organized Crime
- War Against Transnational Organized Crime?
- Drone Warfare And Constitutional Accountability
- Uber and Driverless Cars – Innovation vs. Regulation
- Domestic Drones: FAA Regulations, Privacy, Property, Tort and Other Emergent Issues
LawProfs on Twitter