Are Targeted Killings and Drone Warfare Unlawful?
On Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 I will be presenting at Brigham Young University, School of Law. The event is entitled “Are Targeted Killings Unlawful?” and it will feature commentary by law of war expert and former JAG, Professor Eric Jensen.
From the host’s description:
The Federalist [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter