In an act of sheer idiocy, Mayor Michael Bloomberg decided that the New York City Marathon should still be held, despite the fact that the city is struggling to recover from “Superstorm Sandy.” We’re talking about a city where children are dumpster diving for food, but somehow Mayor Bloomberg thinks an event where out of [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- ‘Reforming the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’ Now Listed On 7 Top Download Lists
- ‘Reforming the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’ Listed On 4 Top Download Lists
- Drones and Aerial Surveillance Listed On 11 Top Ten Download Lists
- Drones, Privacy and Aerial Surveillance
- Drones: Privacy, Efficiency and The Future of Aerial Surveillance
LawProfs on Twitter