The Emerging Trends in Modern Warfare conference will consist of two panels discussing different changes that are happening in the ways the United States military operates. The first panel focuses on the practical operational considerations that are necessary when people from the military, law enforcement, [...]
On Friday November 4, 2011 The Florida International Law Review will host their Fall 2011 Symposium. The topic is What the Future Holds: Balancing Law, Liberty and National Security. I will be participating in Panel III- Looking Back to Shape the Future: How Foreign Policy will Affect Law, Liberty and National Security.
Here is [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter