On Thursday November 1st, at 12 noon I will be making a presentation entitled Drones on the Homefront: Privacy at Risk? This presentation is based on my paper Drones and Privacy Governance, a short abstract of that paper appears below.
Unmanned systems (drones) and other technological innovations raise serious questions about modern conceptions [...]
On Thursday October 4th at 12pm I will be making a presentation based on my paper Drones and Privacy Governance. The event will be open to the public and refreshments will be served.
Here is the abstract of my paper:
Unmanned systems (drones) and other technological innovations raise serious questions about modern [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter