In light of the news (embedded above) that KSM and other 9/11 plotters will be tried in a military commission in Guantanamo, I thought it was appropriate to post to SSRN a symposium article entitled A Cup of Coffee After the Waterboard: Seemingly Voluntary Post-Abuse Statements. The article focuses on the impact that abusive [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- ‘Reforming the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’ Now Listed On 7 Top Download Lists
- ‘Reforming the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’ Listed On 4 Top Download Lists
- Drones and Aerial Surveillance Listed On 11 Top Ten Download Lists
- Drones, Privacy and Aerial Surveillance
- Drones: Privacy, Efficiency and The Future of Aerial Surveillance
LawProfs on Twitter