The 27 Best ESG Software Platforms
The climate crisis has thrown a spotlight on how companies in myriad industries conduct business and the impact their operations have on the planet. Thankfully, many companies have heeded the call; in answer to the stakeholder pressure, they’ve made commitments to improve their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance, which they disclose annually in ESG reports.
If your company is looking for a convenient way to make ESG disclosures, keep reading. My team has helped me to put together this article that introduces us to the 27 best ESG software platforms for ESG reporting, compliance, and more.
What Are the Best ESG Software Platforms?
ESG software platforms have many useful applications. They aid the collection of high-quality data and facilitate the creation of reports that adhere to international reporting standards. They can also collect stakeholders’ feedback and assess your company’s supply chain for risk. And they are invaluable in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
My team has selected the top three best ESG software platforms and has provided an overview of some other great selections below.
The three ESG software platforms highlighted as the best here combine some of the best all-around qualities ranging from data management, report generation, customization, and automation. They are Convene ESG, AuditBoard, and Benchmark Digital.
1. Convene ESG
Convene ESG is a software platform that simplifies ESG data collection and reporting. It provides automated collection workflows that bring organization to your data consolidation. Also, this ESG platform digitalizes the ESG reporting process.
Thanks to Convene ESG’s customizable dashboards, tracking your goals, conducting internal reviews, and other ESG reporting and monitoring tasks are incredibly straightforward. Meanwhile, all the data the platform collects is secure and traceable, ensuring more robust data governance.
A Convene ESG subscription grants you access to a team of experts who are always ready to help with recommendations to meet your compliance criteria. And when making reports, the software offers customizability and flexibility that provide qualitative narratives to all your organization’s stakeholders.
- Convene ESG helps you digitalize your ESG reporting, making the report preparation and generation process more efficient
- The software’s automated collection workflows make data consolidation more organized, efficient, and accurate
- You get access to a team of experts who can offer recommendations to ensure your reporting meets compliance criteria
- Its dashboards make tracking your goals, monitoring your reporting, conducting internal reviews, and more straightforward
- Convene ESG provides secure traceable data and access to ESG data history, ensuring stronger data governance
- You can generate flexible and customizable reports that provide “qualitative narratives”
Azeus Group (the company behind Convene ESG) doesn’t provide pricing information on the Convene ESG website. You can contact the sales team here or send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, request a demo and make your inquiries with the team.
Convene ESG is for businesses of all sizes that take their corporate social responsibility as it relates to ESG seriously. If you want a platform that centralizes data collection and simplifies your environmental and social governance monitoring and reporting, Convene ESG is worth a look.
If you’re new to ESG software, you wouldn’t want to miss out on the information the Convene ESG team of experts provides. Their compliance recommendations will help your organization navigate frequently changing government regulations and avoid compliance issues. Try the product here.
2. AuditBoard ESG
AuditBoard ESG brings a new level of organization to ESG monitoring and reporting. The platform’s data centralization makes working with internal and external auditors more efficient. And it streamlines the data collection process by enabling your organization’s staff to send data requests in-platform.
When you engage with your organization’s stakeholders, you can centralize their feedback and use what you’ve learned to plan your ESG initiatives. The platform also extends your environmental resources management to your ESG, letting you incorporate audit, risk, compliance, and more into a single record system.
Making materiality assessments with AuditBoard is incredibly straightforward. The software makes it easier to leverage stakeholder assessments when working towards your organization’s ESG goals. It also enables companies to simplify their disclosures by cherry-picking the topics and metrics they want to track.
- AuditBoard’s ESG software lets you centralize your data and evidence collection, ensuring that you can work efficiently with internal and external auditors
- You can send your data requests in-platform and provide visibility to admins, streamlining the data-collection process
- The software makes leveraging your materiality assessments easier by letting you centralize stakeholder feedback
- AuditBoard ESG simplifies the auditing process by centralizing data. You can track the origins of data, who verified it, when it was approved, and more
- You can simplify your ESG reporting, rating submissions, and disclosures by cherry-picking the topics and metrics you want to track
AuditBoard doesn’t provide pricing information on its website. You can fill out this form to schedule a demo and take up your pricing inquiries with the AuditBoard team. Alternatively, call the AuditBoard team at +1 (877) 769-5444 or connect with the company on social media (Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn).
AuditBoard ESG provides sustainability solutions and ESG management to businesses of all types. However, the business best poised to benefit from this software may operate in industries like manufacturing, retail, travel and transportation, real estate, finance, and healthcare.
One of this software’s key features that makes it worth purchasing is how it facilitates in-platform data requests. And any organization serious about acting on stakeholder feedback will want to use the software’s materiality assessments. Try the product here.
3. Benchmark Digital
Benchmark Digital is an ESG reporting software with an intuitive user interface. It enables collaboration between organizational departments through personalized dashboards and reports. And the fact that it’s cloud-based means you can access your ESG data wherever you are and with whatever device you prefer.
Shaping your ESG strategies with this platform is straightforward due to its data mining, predictive analysis, and data evaluation capabilities. It also provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop function that makes working on data across two device screens possible.
Another characteristic that makes this software a fantastic choice for reporting your corporate governance and sustainability efforts is its data visualizations. You can arrange and personalize data on a user and organizational level, ensuring stakeholders see the data most relevant to them.
- Benchmark Digital facilitates the seamless collection of your reporting systems, ensuring efficient and timely responses to ESG data disclosures and reporting requests
- The software’s data mining, predictive analysis, and data evaluation capabilities provide insightful analytics to help you shape your ESG strategies
- As a cloud-based platform, Benchmark Digital lets you access analytics data on any device of your choice (desktop or mobile)
- Its intuitive user interface makes creating personalized dashboards and reports for collaboration straightforward
- Benchmark Digital provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop function that lets you compile and analyze your data across two devices (i.e., dual screens)
Gensuite EHS (the company behind Benchmark Digital) doesn’t provide pricing information for the software on its website. However, you can request a demo here and speak to the sales team.
Alternatively, contact the company by filling out this form or calling +1 (513) 774-1000 to make inquiries. Benchmark Digital is also on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Sound Cloud.
Benchmark digital provides all the features companies need to stay on top of their environmental, social governance, and sustainability programs. The software’s drag-and-drop functionality is a big draw, making work more efficient.
Companies with large teams will appreciate how Benchmark Digital drives collaboration through customizable dashboards. And is intuitive user interface will make the software approachable to any department, tech-fluent or otherwise. Try the product here.
4. Onspring ESG
Onspring ESG is a platform that helps you integrate and automate your annual ESG plans and daily task progress. This all-in-one software helps manage operational, reputational, financial, and climate-related risks. The platform also centralizes ESG data, making it straightforward to organize your ESG initiatives.
You can rely on Onspring ESG’s automated survey responses to help boost your ESG score and investor ranking. It has customizable dashboards and member roles that make it easy for your organization’s stakeholders to view data that is relevant to them. Meanwhile, the platform’s data consolidation ensures your data is organized and reliable.
If efficiency has been a big issue in the past, Onspring ESG can fix that. This sustainability software automatically tracks your review notes and remediation activities, saving you time and effort and making the whole process seamless. And you can assign tasks, monitor policies, risks, and so on to stay on top of your ESG goals.
- Onspring facilitates data consolidation, eliminating disparately-stored and unreliable data
- Its automated survey responses help you improve your ESG score and investor ranking quicker
- Onspring ESG collects real-time data, providing accurate reports that inspire confidence
- Its customizable dashboards and member roles ensure that stakeholders can easily view the data most relevant to them
- The software can automatically track your review notes and remediation activities, ensuring greater efficiency
There’s no pricing information available on Onspring’s website, but you can request a demo and take up your pricing inquiries with the sales team during your appointment.
Alternatively, you can email the Onspring team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at +1 (913) 601-4900.
Onspring ESG is an excellent platform for collecting and analyzing data for your ESG efforts, risk management, and more. It makes organizing and reporting on ESG straightforward. Similarly, its data-sharing capabilities make it an essential ESG platform for organizations that want to manage multiple shareholders.
In addition, the software’s automatic tracking of review notes and remediation activities provides efficiency most organizations would want as part of their ESG workflow. Check out the product here.
Sametrica is an ESG and sustainability management software that simplifies impact reporting. Businesses can use it to map, measure, and grow their impact on the societies they operate. And it provides a diverse set of tools that enable companies to meet international and industry standards when reporting.
This environmental, social, and governance software is designed so investment firms can measure and grow their investment portfolios’ environmental and social impact. It has features like automated data collection and robust data visualization tools.
Sametrica helps companies align their reporting with internationally-recognized standards like OECD and WEF. Its Logic Model Builder acts like a repository for your organization’s impact frameworks. And its ESGenius AI engine translates your ESG activities into quantifiable metrics.
- Sametrica provides reporting and analysis capabilities that let you visualize data in dynamic ways
- The Sametrica Data Collector facilitates the collection, storing, and centralization of data gathered from sources like surveys, data uploads, and third-party APIs
- Sametrica’s Logic Model Builder acts as a repository for your impact frameworks, with features like AI-powered indicator standardization and automated measure calculation
- Sametrica employs industry-standard frameworks like OECD, UN SDG, WEF, and more, allowing you to future-proof your reporting
- Its data visualization tools save you time by providing a single integrated view of ESG performance across your private and public assets
Sametrica doesn’t provide pricing information on its website. Book a demo here and take up your pricing inquiries with the team.
Conglomerates and investment firms are best positioned to use Sametrica due to its data collection and environmental sustainability reporting.
This sustainability software’s excellent reporting and analysis capabilities make it an essential piece of technology for any large company serious about measuring its sustainability performance. Check out the product here.
Proof is a self-described digital platform for collecting, verifying, and visualizing comprehensive ESG and impact data. Thanks to features like automated reporting and real-time data collection, it has applications in sectors as diverse as renewable energy, blockchain, and healthcare.
This software provides features for compliance management, using automated monitoring to eliminate manual SFDR compliance checks. It also integrates with third-party data providers, and its team of data scientists configures each integration manually, ensuring they work correctly.
Proof provides shareable digital dashboards that give stakeholders a window into your organization’s impact efforts. These dashboards show real-time and historical data, providing unrivaled visibility into your ESG program.
- Its powerful data mapping engine and proprietary cloud API infrastructure, Catalyst, help you find ways to align your business with both purpose and profits
- The platform’s shareable digital dashboards let you provide stakeholders with real-time insight into their impact efforts and performance
- The data science team behind Proof performs manual confirmations that ensure every integration is properly configured, providing your organization with accurate data insights
- Proof provides 24/7 SDFR monitoring, letting you learn about your portfolio assets’ SFDR status in an efficient and non-repetitive manner
The Proof website doesn’t have any pricing information about the software. Consider requesting a demo here. The Proof sales team will be more than willing to answer your pricing-related queries during the appointment.
Alternatively, contact the Proof team by filling out this form, and you should hear back from someone there as soon as possible.
Proof has applications in an array of industries. Educational institutions and companies in healthcare, real estate, private equity, and more will get the most out of using this software.
What’s particularly impressive about this software is how its data science team manually configures each of its integrations with third-party data providers. And its shareable digital dashboards make it an excellent software for managing stakeholder expectations. Check out the product here.
Diligent is an ESG sustainability and quality management software solution that helps companies turn promises into measurable actions. You can use this platform to collect data that are accurate and auditable. And you can map your data collection to internationally-recognized environmental sustainability standards like SASB and WEF.
The software has applications in various industries, including healthcare, education, retail, broadcasting, and telecoms. It’s capable of continuous risk evaluation and compliance monitoring, saving your organization the time and effort it would take to do such tasks manually.
With Diligent, you can streamline the data collection across multiple processes to set KPIs and spot red flags quickly.
- Diligent provides a centralized platform that helps you gather ESG data scattered across your organization efficiently
- This sustainability software simplifies the ESG data mapping process, ensuring your reporting complies with standards like WEF, GRI, and SASB
- Through automation, Diligent lets you continuously evaluate risk and monitor compliance
- Its data collection tools ensure you consistently disclose accurate and auditable data to your shareholders
- Diligent lets you streamline the data collection process across energy, transport, water, carbon, and waste, helping you set KPIs and spot red flags
Diligent’s website doesn’t have any pricing information about the software. However, you can fill out this form to request pricing-related information.
Alternatively, you can contact the Diligent sales team via email at email@example.com or call the US sales team at +1 (877) 434-5443.
Educational institutions, private equity companies, real estate firms, and more will benefit from using Diligent. Its ability to streamline data collection across an organization’s energy, transport, water, carbon, and more makes it an incredible software for ESG data collection.
Equally as impressive is the software’s continuous risk evaluation. With that feature in your corner, you can save time and focus on other aspects of your ESG goals. Check out the product here.
Novisto is an AI-powered sustainability data management and reporting software platform. It provides all the features you’ll need to stay on top of your sustainability goals, including tools for competitor analysis and analytics that help decision-making.
As one of the best sustainability software platforms, Novisto facilitates centralized data collection, ensuring the data you rely on is of higher quality. Its AI provides insightful analytics that aid benchmarking against your competitors. And its customizable dashboards, unlimited user seats, and role assignments prevent organizational silos from inhibiting data sharing.
Novisto provides continuous visibility into your ESG risk, with this function allowing you to determine the impact your ESG has on your company’s strategy and operations. It makes data-collecting effortless and helps to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
- Novisto’s centralized database, advanced search, and system of record provide a seamless ESG data management experience
- Its workflow automation capabilities and status monitoring allow streamlined reporting on your organization’s sustainability initiatives and environmental performance
- AI-powered analytics help you benchmark your ESG initiatives against near-peer and competitor organizations
- Novisto’s customizable dashboards, role assignments, and unlimited user seats allow seamless collaboration and information-sharing across organizational departments and teams
- The software provides continuous visibility into your ESG risk, revealing the impact your ESG has on your organization’s strategy and operations
Novisto doesn’t have pricing information on its website. You can fill out this form to request a demo and make your pricing inquiries during the appointment.
The Novisto team claims “teams from every industry” can use Novisto to power their ESG strategies. We think that’s a fair assessment, as organizations in industries as diverse as healthcare, telecoms, and finance will find it incredibly useful for reporting and measuring their ESG initiatives.
Novisto also impresses with how its AI helps organizations benchmark their competitors. And if you want continuous visibility into your ESG risk, this software will be an indispensable ally. Try the product here.
Novata describes itself as an “ESG solution for private markets.” The platform provides painless ESG data collection through its clear step-by-step guidance and by providing a support team on standby.
The platform’s analytics and reporting tools help you gain insights from your data. Thanks to the baseline metrics Novata provides, you can easily choose an ESG framework that best reflects your ESG priorities. And its benchmarking functionality makes comparing your organization’s ESG initiatives against its peers’ strategies easy.
Novata is a centralized platform providing a single truth source to your staff and other stakeholders. Sharing data is easy; you can track your organization’s progress year-over-year using your collected data.
- Novata simplifies the collection of ESG data, allowing you to track progress year-over-year
- The platform’s benchmarking functionality lets you compare your sustainability strategy to competitors, informing your investment decisions
- Novata makes sharing ESG data easier, letting you share insights and analytics gained from your portfolio of investments with key stakeholders
- Novata provides a team of experts who will assist with onboarding and are always ready to give ongoing support
- Its centralized platform provides a single source of truth to your organization’s staff, allowing for secure data storage
Novata doesn’t provide pricing information on its website. You can request a demo here and make your inquiries during the appointment.
Novata is made for private equity firms, limited partnerships, venture capital companies, and private credit companies. These organizations will benefit from using the platform to collect and measure their ESG data.
If you need help getting started using ESG software platforms, you’ll appreciate its team of experts. Check out the product here.
Workiva is an all-in-one platform for reporting ESG, auditing, risk assessment, and more. According to the team behind this software, multinational corporations like Chevron and Google “trust Workiva to simplify their work.”
One of Workiva’s key features is its pre-built ESG frameworks and standards to save your organization time. It also generates reports on demand, letting you share progress related to your environmental management and sustainability goals. And Workiva handles data collection deftly, thanks to integrations with APIs and seamless syncing.
This sustainability platform is very collaboration friendly. It enables global teams to collaborate on your organization’s reporting through permissions. Also, it captures audit history, allowing you to streamline external assurance. And you can perform data validation using the XBRL format to make its audit board-ready.
- Workiva seamlessly syncs ESG data through APIs, letting you collect data from multiple sources
- You can digitize your organization’s materiality assessments, ESG planning, and more, ensuring its audit readiness and ability to evolve alongside regulator and stakeholder expectations
- Workiva’s permissions let you connect and manage global teams, driving collaboration on ESG reports at scale
- Its pre-built ESG frameworks and standards save you time and energy and let you measure and share performance metrics
- Workiva can generate reports on demand, letting you share progress on sustainability goals in a timely fashion
Workiva doesn’t provide pricing information on its website. However, you can request a demo and ask your questions during the appointment.
Alternatively, you can contact the Workivo team by filling out the form on its contact us page.
Organizations that operate in banking, energy and utilities, higher education, and more will find Workiva helpful. Their seamless syncing with multiple external sources and pre-built frameworks make data gathering and reporting almost effortless.
Also, the fact that it generates reports on demand will appeal to most companies. That feature lets you share progress exceptionally quickly, which is excellent for stakeholder relations. Check out the product here.
11. Locus Technologies
Locus Technologies is an ESG data management and reporting software powered by automation. It helps organizations integrate their EHS compliance and ESG reporting under one system of record, optimizing both tasks in the process. Also, thanks to its customizable dashboards, data-sharing with organizational stakeholders are straightforward.
This platform integrates facility management, compliance calendar, and task in one platform. Meanwhile, its robust survey tool makes collecting feedback from stakeholders convenient. And the software’s automatic reminders and notifications ensure your organization stays on track with its reporting and data monitoring.
Locus Technologies is user-friendly and valuable for generating annual CSR reports. You can also use it for reporting your organization’s greenhouse gas emissions. And it has facilities management functionality that keeps track of your building maintenance tasks.
- Locus Technologies provides an easy-to-use platform for ESG data collection, management, and reporting
- The platform’s configurable KPI dashboard makes it easy for you to share data with your organization’s stakeholders
- You can use Locus Technologies to generate annual corporate social responsibility reports
- The software includes a robust survey tool for collecting feedback from your organization’s stakeholders
- Its automatic reminders and notifications help to keep your reporting and data monitoring on track
- The software integrates with facility management, a compliance calendar, and tasks
- Locus Technologies can help you track and report your greenhouse gas emissions
Locus Technologies doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. However, you can use the form on its home page to request a demo or a quote.
Alternatively, you can email the company at info at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (650) 960-1640. And you can also use the form on its website’s contact page.
Locus Technologies simplifies environmental compliance and provides high-quality ESG management and reporting data in a centralized platform. It counts Chevron, Philips, Intel, Honeywell, and other organizations among its customers, meaning its helpful to companies in diverse industries.
The software excels at keeping the ESG process organized. Everything from its robust survey tool to its automatic reminders and notifications makes it perfect for meeting regulatory requirements. Try the product here.
LogicManager is an ESG platform with features for risk assessment, resource management, and more. With the software’s standardized ESG risk assessment, gathering data on your organization’s processes and procedures (particularly those that could expose it to risk) is straightforward.
The software provides customizable home screens that display essential data meant for disclosures. The screens streamline the data collection process, showing only the information most relevant to each user.
Complying with international ESG standards is easy, thanks to the software’s readiness assessment capabilities. You can visualize where you house all your data thanks to its system of reporting and dashboards. And its automation capabilities facilitate KPI collection.
- LogicManager’s customizable home screens streamline the data collection process by displaying the data relevant to each specific user
- The software’s readiness assessment capabilities ensure that your organization complies with international ESG standards
- Its standardized ESG risk assessment makes gathering data pertaining to your organization’s risk straightforward
- LogicManager’s system of reporting and dashboards makes visualizing where you house ESG data efficient, letting you automate the disclosure process
- Through the software’s automation capabilities, you can collect KPIs and other metrics that are useful for ESG goal measurement and tracking
LogicManager doesn’t have any pricing information on its website, but you can request a quote here.
The LogicManager team offers a 90-day unconditional guarantee on its software, which it states is flexibly priced. You can request a demo here or fill out this form to contact the company. You can also reach LogicManager via email at email@example.com or telephone at +1 (617) 530-1210.
LogicManager is an excellent social and governance ESG software for sustainability reporting and risk management. Organizations in numerous industries will benefit from using its customizable dashboards when sharing ESG data with internal and external stakeholders.
It also has an impressive reporting system and automation capabilities, making reaching ESG goals a given. And its readiness assessment capabilities will prove useful in complying with ESG standards. Check out the product here.
13. EHS Insight
EHS Insight is an ESG reporting software that can help you track and measure your organization’s sustainability impact. The software provides a centralized data collection and management system that is efficient and excellent for transparency.
Thanks to EHS Insight’s powerful reporting functionality, you can collect data related to your organization’s energy and resource consumption, carbon emissions, and so on and keep track of and measure the impact the sustainability factors have on your ESG program.
When a workplace accident occurs, you can collect incident management data to document staff injuries, environmental spills, and the like. The collected data can help to improve business processes while showing stakeholders your commitment to environmental and workplace safety.
- The software’s powerful reporting functionality makes ESG data collection, measurement, and tracking efficient
- EHS Insight’s centralized data collection and management system provides full transparency into your ESG program
- You can collect incident management data when accidents like damage to assets, environmental spills, and staff injuries occur
- Its automated task-tracking feature ensures your organization complies with its permit obligations, while the built-in reminders ensure you never miss a renewal date
- EHS Insights provides audit management software that makes managing your organization’s compliance requirements more efficient
EHS Insight costs $3,600 annually. The company bases its fees on a contacts-based model that takes your selected modules and options, and the number of active contacts entered into the system into account.
You can check out EHS Insight’s free trial here.
EHS Insights helps organizations like construction, oil, gas, and mining ensure their business operations comply with environmental and social obligations. Tools, like its automated reminders, help organizations optimize efficiency while keeping track of their ESG risks.
If your organization operates in an industry where potential workplace accidents are likely, you’ll appreciate its incident management data-gathering capabilities. The feature makes documenting everything from oil spills to staff injuries seamless. Try out the product here.
14. ProActivity Suite
Dakota Software’s ProActivity Suite is an end-to-end ESG management software platform with features to help your organization streamline its ESG programs. This ESG solution lets you store your permits, ISO 14001, EPA requirements, and more in a centralized hub.
It efficiently collects ESG data, resulting in reliable reports your organization can confidently share with third parties. Additionally, the software includes a knowledge base that helps to simplify testing your assets for compliance with corporate policies and other internal and external factors.
The platform’s compliance calendar helps your team stay on top of existing and upcoming tasks. The calendar’s email notifications remind responsible parties about approaching deadlines, while its event logs keep track of all changes, including who made them and when.
- ProActivity Suite centralizes your compliance documents (permits, etc.), ensuring your efforts to meet your compliance obligations go smoothly
- The software simplifies ESG data management by helping you collect and process reliable data you can confidently share with external stakeholders
- It provides compliance calendars and dashboards that keep you up-to-date on upcoming renewals, tasks, and so on
- The Dakota Auditor feature provides a knowledge base that simplifies testing your organization’s assets’ compliance with corporate policies, management systems, and more
- Its email notifications and event logs keep internal stakeholders in the loop regarding their tasks
Dakota Software doesn’t provide any pricing information on its website for ProActivity Suite. However, the company notes that the pricing for its software depends on factors like the total number of products your organization uses per site.
You can request a proposal here by filling out the form provided. The page also provides a breakdown of what your organization will get and how that factors into its price.
ProActivity Suite is a fantastic compliance reporting and ESG management platform. If you’re particular about data quality, timely compliance reports, and measuring your organization’s environmental impact, you’ll appreciate its suite of features.
The way the software’s compliance calendar ensures punctuality is impressive, and companies will appreciate how it lets them keep track of renewals and due dates. And its Dakota Auditor feature will be your ally when meeting compliance requirements. Try the product here.
IntegrityNext is one of the best cloud-based solutions for ESG management and reporting. This software excels at monitoring an organization’s supply chain for adherence to international sustainability and compliance standards. And it’s excellent for helping organizations identify risky suppliers.
When you identify suppliers that pose a risk to people and the environment, its features help you plan your ESG efforts accordingly. For example, you can easily track preventative measures your organization needs to implement for risk mitigation.
Uploading a new supplier to the platform brings up related news reports over the past year, a function courtesy of the platform’s powerful sustainability monitoring capabilities. And you can easily generate CSR reports that show stakeholders your organization’s commitment to its ESG goals.
- IntegrityNext simplifies supply chain risk assessment, letting you easily identify your organization’s riskiest vendors
- The platform provides a team of experts that help review supplier-provided documents of evidence and answers, ensuring you receive accurate high-quality data
- When you upload a new supplier to the platform, its powerful sustainability monitoring feature instantly provides supplier-related news from the past year
- Using IntegrityNext lets you easily track the preventative measures international, environmental, and human standards require your organization puts in place for risk mitigation
- IntegrityNext can create CSR reports that show your organization’s commitment to environmental safety and lay out the measures taken to make progress in that regard
IntegrityNext has four subscription tiers: Supplier, Professional, Enterprise, and Corporate. The Supplier tier is free. However, IntegrityNext doesn’t provide pricing information for the other subscription tiers, meaning you’ll have to contact the sales team for their prices. You can contact them here.
IntegrityNext is an essential ESG software platform for any organization that wants to manage its supply chain risk. Consider purchasing if you’d like to easily and quickly identify the riskiest vendors in your organization’s supply chain. You can try the product here.
16. Conservice ESG
Conservice ESG is marketed as the most “intelligent, comprehensive, and intuitive platform” for ESG management. This powerful software seamlessly collects data that provides insights into your organization or portfolio.
It has dashboards that provide insight into your organization’s KPIs and help monitor goal-related progress. And it integrates with the ENERGY STAR portfolio manager streamlining your organization’s mandatory benchmarking compliance.
- Conservice ESG lets you create dashboards that help you track your organization’s CSR initiative
- The software seamlessly collects data, providing you with invaluable insights into your organization or portfolio
- Conservice ESG helps organizations analyze their consumption and uncover areas where their processes can be improved
- It integrates with the ENERGY STAR portfolio manager platform, streamlining your organization’s mandatory benchmarking compliance
- You can use Conservice ESG to optimize your ENERGY STAR submittals
Goby Inc. (the company behind Conservice ESG) has no pricing information on its website for its Conservice ESG software. However, you can request a demo here and inquire about the software’s price during the appointment.
Alternatively, consider sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can fill out the form on its contact page.
Conservice ESG simplifies data collection for PSG compliance and management. Companies of all sizes and industries will benefit from the software’s many helpful features. However, those wanting to optimize their ENERGY STAR compliance will find Conservice ESG highly beneficial. Try the product here.
Emex helps organizations manage their environmental, social, and economic impacts at a local, regional, and corporate level. Not only will this software ensure your organization aligns with stakeholders’ expectations, but it’ll also ensure the data collected helps you improve your sustainability performance.
It has powerful tools for analytics and reporting that culminate in reports that meet international reporting standards. And it provides features for managing assessment surveys and materiality assessments.
The platform’s EHS tools provide continuous feedback loops that reduce organizational response time to incidents and risks. And its accurate tools let you track and assess impact through qualified performance metrics.
- Emex helps you manage your organization’s ESG reporting, ensuring your organization’s efforts align with its stakeholder’s expectations
- You can combine your ESD metrics in a single platform, streamlining the data provided to stakeholders while qualifying your organization’s performance
- Its integrated analytics simplify stakeholder expectation assessments and make managing assessment surveys more intuitive
- The software’s reporting tools let you generate reports that adhere to ESG rating agency standards
- You can create customizable dashboards that display data relevant to various internal and external stakeholders
Emex doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. You can request a free demo here and inquire about the software’s price during the appointment.
Alternatively, you can email the company at email@example.com or call the sales team at +353 (87)382-6938.
Emex is an excellent sustainability software solution for organizations that want to keep their stakeholders happy. Its integrated analytics will prove essential for understanding and acting upon stakeholder needs. Try the product here.
Metrio is a sustainability software platform that provides seamless ESG reporting to drive your sustainability strategy, communications, and stakeholder engagement. You can use this platform to centralize your ESG data across all your initiatives, saving time and ensuring your data is reliable.
It simplifies ESG performance monitoring by automatically calculating KPIs. Meanwhile, its standardized frameworks make ESG reporting and communicating with stakeholders more efficient and interactive.
Measuring your organization’s ESG performance is easy, thanks to the software’s analytics and real-time insights. The investor-grade data this platform provides can help boost your ESG ratings. And its interactive online reports help to boost engagement and save you money spent designing PDFs annually.
- Metrio provides automated data collection tools that shorten the collection process and ensures data reliability
- Thanks to the software’s analytics and real-time insights, you can easily measure and monitor your organization’s ESG performance
- Metrio automatically calculates and generates KPIs, saving you time while providing forecasts that help you identify and avoid ESG risks
- Its collection of frameworks makes generating reports for internal and external audits a quick and hassle-free process
- Its audit-ready reports help you build trust with your organization’s stakeholders
Metrio doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. However, you can book a demo here by providing your details and email.
Alternatively, consider sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the sales team at +1 (514) 544-5443.
Metrio is another excellent PSG solution to help organizations like yours manage their sustainability goals. The platform ticks all the boxes in terms of analytics, reporting, risk analysis, and more, making it a great choice for ESG data collection and management. Check out the product here.
19. ESG Smartboard
ESG Smartboard uses automation to simplify the ESG reporting process. You can rely on the software’s robot to collect data across all report sections with minimal effort from your side. Its ESG dashboard makes tracking your company’s ESG performance straightforward and helps to generate ESG reports in easily editable document formats automatically.
The software’s robots collect data from internal and external sources and make real-time updates where necessary. This functionality means you always have up-to-the-minute data to include in your report.
Thanks to its drag-and-drop functions, this software is user-friendly. Its mobile-responsive design and cloud-based infrastructure mean you can access it from almost any device. And you can track and trace how your ESG targets perform.
- The ESG Smartboard dashboard simplifies the ESG performance tracking process
- Its robots automate the data collection process, saving you time, energy, and human resources you’d otherwise use to do the task manually
- The ESG Smartboard robots collect data in real-time, providing up-to-the-minute data for inclusion in your ESG reports
- This software is adept at generating editable ESG reports in popular file formats like Word and PowerPoint
- The software’s drag-and-drop functionality makes it incredibly user-friendly
ESG Smartboard doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. You can fill out the form on its home page to contact the company about the software’s price. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
ESG Smartboard leverages automation so organizations can report their ESG efforts without hassle. The software will appeal to all company types and sizes, and its user-friendliness will be a hit with users new to ESG software platforms. Check out the product here.
VelocityEHS is an AI-powered software that provides EHS and ESG solutions to large-scale organizations. The platform aims to provide clear visibility into your EHS & ESG performance on a global level and drive continuous improvement across teams and time zones. It provides a team of certified experts to help your organization achieve its ESG goals.
The software’s AI uses machine learning to predict risks that can impact your organization’s bottom line. It provides environmental compliance features for tracking waste, emissions, and water use. And you can use it to perform in-depth materiality assessments.
VelocityEHS has materiality assessment tools that aid the collection of stakeholder feedback, rating, ranking, and prioritizing issues, etcetera. You can automate data collection related to your organization’s greenhouse gas emissions and energy management. And its auto-updating emission factor library keeps you up to speed on your organization’s emissions.
- The software is powered by machine learning and AI, giving it predictive powers that protect your bottom line against risks
- Its environmental compliance capabilities let you calculate, monitor, and report on your organization’s emissions while simultaneously simplifying waste management and compliance with water quality regulations
- Its materiality assessment features provide tools for collecting stakeholder feedback, rating, ranking, and prioritizing issues, and more
- The software’s GHG and Energy Management capabilities automate data collection, validation, and reporting of your organization’s energy and greenhouse gas data
- VelocityEHS provides access to a team of certified ESG and EHS experts who can help your organization confidently achieve its ESG goals
VeocityEHS doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. You can book a demo here by filling in your details in the form provided. In the alternative, you can also call the sales team at +1 (866) 919-7922.
VelocityEHS leverages the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide EHS and ESG solutions to large organizations. This platform is for organizations that want to automate their risk planning, environmental impact measurement, and compliance. Check out the product here.
SmartHead is a feature-packed ESG platform. It provides a central hub for collecting, storing, and managing data related to ESG metrics, sustainability reports, commitments, pledges, KPIs, and more. Using the platform’s engagement tools, you can easily share this data with your organization’s stakeholders, providing visibility into your ESG program.
SmartHead lets you track your supply chain data to understand its impact on the environment. And it can generate reports that adhere to GRI, ISO 26000, NFRD, CSRD, SCDDA, and SFDR regulations and frameworks.
You can use its built-in CO2 calculator for your emissions calculation. The calculator automatically updates any changes, so you’re always in the loop. Meanwhile, the software capability to track supply chain data means you can quickly identify the suppliers who cause the most environmental impact.
- You can collect, store, and manage your ESG data (metrics, reports, KPIs, etc.) in a centralized hub
- SmartHead provides engagement tools that help you share your organization’s ESG progress with interested stakeholders
- The software generates reports that adhere to international regulations and reporting standards like SFDR, NFRD, and CSRD
- It has a built-in CO2 calculator that helps you calculate and offset your CO2 emissions and reflect the changes
- You can track all your supply chain data and understand which suppliers cause the most impact on the environment and why
SmartHead has four plans: the Starter, Professional, Enterprise, and Premium.
None of their pricing information is included on SmartHead’s website. However, the company encourages interested organizations to discuss pricing with its sales department. You can test SmartHead via their free trial here.
SmartHead provides an all-in-one solution for ESG reporting and data collection/ management. Large organizations will benefit from using the software’s CO2 calculator to monitor their emissions, while the supply chain data tracker will be an invaluable tool for spotting and rectifying weak links. Check out the product here.
ESGTech is an ESG data management platform that simplifies ESG disclosures and reporting. It has a built-in Generic Indicator Library that keeps organizations up-to-date on international frameworks and standards through citations. As such, your organization won’t face any compliance issues.
The platform makes collaborating with stakeholders much easier by accommodating multiple users and providing the necessary functionality. The audit-ready reports it generates have a system of record that makes it easy to tell who worked on what. The result is verifiable data that builds trust between all the stakeholders involved.
ESGTech support customizable disclosures that reflect your company’s unique requirements. The data persists when uploaded and saved, meaning you can return to the platform at any time and find them archived. And you can streamline disclosures without relying on file shares and document transfers.
- The platform’s Generic Indicator Library ensures your reports adhere to international standards and frameworks
- ESGTech is a collaboration-friendly software platform accommodating multiple users and provides them with the tools they need to share and act on data
- Its audit-ready reports include a system of record that provides data transparency and builds trust among stakeholders
- Its centralized hub provides a single source of truth for all stakeholders
- You can customize your disclosures depending on your company’s unique requirements
ESGTech has two plans: ESGDisclose and ESGManage.
The ESGDisclose plan costs $2,400 annually. It provides features like collaboration, unlimited reports, compliance with standards like SASB, WEF, and more, and simple data uploads.
The ESGManage plan costs $4,800 annually. It provides access to the Global Indicator Library, supports user-generated custom calculations, ESG ad supply chain data collection, and more.
ESGTech is an excellent ESG reporting and sustainability management software for companies of all sizes. Collaboration plays a significant role in what this software can do, so there isn’t a better software for building trust with your company’s stakeholders. They offer a free trial here.
Sedex is an ESG platform that helps businesses develop environmentally-friendly supply chains and business processes. The platform provides full visibility into your supply chain, saving your organization time and money through efficient supply chain management features.
This ESG software has risk assessment tools that help mitigate your organization’s business and supply chain risks. It can collect, track, and share ESG data with your organization’s stakeholders. And it has compliance features that help your organization avoid falling afoul of local and international laws.
A Sedex membership gives you access to a community of more than 74,000 users, allowing you to forge connections with like-minded professionals. Sedex also has a team of industry experts to help ensure your organization complies with local and international laws. And your membership means you receive regular updates on upcoming legislation.
- Sedex provides ESG data collection, tracking, and sharing functionality that makes sharing ESG data with your company’s stakeholders more efficient
- The software’s compliance features ensure your organization never breaks a local or international law during operations
- Sedex provides full visibility into your organization’s supply chain, helping you save time while heading off supply chain risks
- Its risk assessment tools protect your organization from avoidable risks, whether internal or in your company’s supply chain
- Your company can join a community of over 74,000 Sedex users and forge valuable connections
Sedex has no pricing information on its website, but you can contact the team here to become a member. Alternatively, you can request a callback by filling out the provided form.
Sedex is an excellent choice for companies that want to minimize their supply chain risk. The amount of visibility into supply chains this platform provides and its compliance features work together to ensure an organization’s safety. Check out the product here.
Denxpert brings expert help, quality data, and simplified ESG reporting together into an intuitive software platform. You can rely on the platform’s team of experts to use their 15+ years of experience to help your organization navigate regulatory compliance. The team will guide you in collecting the correct data and preparing robust reports.
Its data collection features eliminate the chaos of extracting data from spreadsheets and emails. It also has built-in templates that adhere to international standards, letting you create audit-safe reports.
Denxpert is excellent for sustainability planning. The software will allow your company to balance profit and environmental and social obligations. And since Denxpert is a member of the Inogen Alliance Global Network, you can receive professional support anywhere in the world.
- Its centralized platform makes collecting ESG-related data seamless, eliminating disorganized data collection
- You get access to Denexpert’s team of experts who can guide your organization through rocky regulatory waters and ensure its compliance
- Denexpert provides templates that adhere to international standards, ensuring the reports you produce are audit-safe and increase your ESG ratings
- Its expert are always on-call to help you evaluate your company’s compliance and identify the implications that are most relevant to it
- Its team of experts can help you design a bespoke ESG strategy
Denxpert doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. However, you can request a quote here or schedule a meeting for a 30-minute introduction call using the same link.
Also, if you have any questions, consider calling the team’s representative, Agnes, at +36 (1) 239-1208.
Denxpert is a fantastic choice for organizations that are new to ESG reporting. If your organization falls in that category, you’ll want to take advantage of the team of experts the platform provides. Try the product here.
Tekmon is a self-described “ESG reporting and compliance software” solution that effortlessly helps you measure your positive impact. The software provides access to a library of ready-made ESG forms to help with reporting. And this no-code software is so straightforward to use that it promises to get you up and running within 24 hours.
Thanks to a data collection form, you can easily collect data for your ESG reports. You can set up a data collection schedule and add your colleagues, and the software will do the rest by notifying them of deadlines and procedures to follow.
Tekmon affords you a level of customization other platforms don’t. For example, the software lets you customize reports with your company logo. In addition, you can lock documents by adding an access code. And you can export reports in common file formats like .doc, .pdf., and .xlsx.
- Tekmon’s library of ready-made ESG forms speeds up the data collection process and helps you create higher-quality reports
- Its intuitive user interface minimizes the time it takes to set the software up for use to one day
- Tekmon can set up data collection schedules and alert relevant parties to approaching deadlines and appropriate procedures
- The platform works offline and on mobile and desktop devices, letting its users collect data wherever they are
- You can customize reports with your company logo, add access codes, and export them into popular file formats like Word, Excel, and PDF
Tekmon doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. However, you can schedule a demo here or arrange a 15-minute introduction call using the same link.
Additionally, you can contact the Tekmon team with any pricing questions by filling out the form here, calling the team at + 30 26510 48522, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tekmon excels at data collection and report generation, and its library of ready-made ESG forms makes it an appealing ESG software. Also, the software’s ability to let users fill out forms from any device, whether on or offline, makes it one of the best ESG software for data collection efficiency. Check out the product here.
SustainIQ is a comprehensive and intuitive sustainability reporting software that offers a range of features to help organizations report on their ESG performance. With a powerful reporting dashboard, the platform enables businesses to monitor and measure a variety of environmental and social impacts, including greenhouse gas emissions, waste management, and supply chain risks.
One standout feature of SustainIQ is its ability to track supply chain compliance efforts, as well as employee engagement with diversity initiatives, apprenticeships, and other human capital programs. In addition, the software facilitates the calculation of a company’s impact on local communities.
Notably, SustainIQ also offers robust community engagement tools, including the ability to monitor and measure charitable donations earmarked for different beneficiaries. This feature enables organizations to assess their positive impact on the community, thus driving community outreach and philanthropic initiatives.
- The software’s built-in reporting dashboard facilitates the seamless reporting of your organization’s ESG performance
- It’s useful for reporting on your organization’s supply chain compliance, helping you mitigate any risks
- You can track your organization’s greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts, allowing you to plan future reductions
- SustainIQ helps organizations calculate their impact on the local communities in which they do business
- You can track your employee’s engagement with workplace diversity initiatives
SustainIQ doesn’t have any pricing information on its website. You can request a demo here and take up pricing inquiries with the team during your appointment.
Otherwise, you can contact the SustainIQ team via telephone at +44 (0)28 9521 0508 or through email at email@example.com.
SustainIQ is unique in that the software is the only one on this list that lets organizations track employee engagement with company-specific initiatives. Besides that distinction, the platform is an all-in-one solution any organization can use to meet its ESG goals. Check out the product here.
ESGenius is a multi-functional ESG platform for SMES, multinational companies, financial institutions, and more. It’s excellent for tracking progress, developing KPIs, sharing ESG data, and leveraging artificial intelligence’s power to impressive effect. Its user-friendly interface simplifies ESG complexity, allowing you to understand ESG topics.
Thanks to the software’s pragmatic ESG rating assessment function, your organization can make pragmatic assessments using data derived from sources like banks, financial statements, and more. Meanwhile, its ESG-readiness rating feature helps you assess how well your company aligns with international standards.
You can connect your ESG ratings to financial metrics through cost-benefit analysis and financial projections. This capability ensures your organization makes intelligent decisions is your company’s bottom line. And unlike other ESG platforms, ESGenius caters to SMEs and large businesses.
- ESGenius can track progress, develop KPIs, and share ESG-related data using the power of AI
- It has a user-friendly interface that helps to simplify ESG complexity
- You can make practical assessments of your organization’s ESG efforts using data derived from multiple sources
- It’s possible to determine how aligned your organization is to international standards using its ESG-readiness rating feature
- You can generate automated sustainability reports, saving time and energy
ESGenius has three plans: Basic, Pro, and Premium.
The Basic plan is free. However, you’ll need to contact the ESGenius team for the prices for the Pro and Premium plans.
You can contact ESGenius here by filling out the form provided. Alternatively, you can call them at 210 2718306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Resnovae is the company behind ESGenius).
ESGenius is an excellent reporting software for businesses of all sizes, financial institutions, and more. Its automated sustainability reports, user-friendly interface, and other features make it a good choice for any organization serious about meeting its ESG obligations. It even has a free plan. Check out the product here.
How Are ESG Software Platforms Used? What Are ESG Software Platforms?
ESG software platforms are software programs that help companies manage and document their ESG initiatives. They can create reports that meet international regulatory frameworks, gather stakeholder feedback, and more from a centralized database or hub.
ESG software platforms simplify ESG reporting. Companies use them to gather data on their ESG efforts for filing purposes. In addition, a company may deploy ESG software to identify supply chain risks that could impact its brand due to being unfriendly to the environment.
Some platforms let companies benchmark (or compare) their initiatives against their competitors. Finally, companies may use these software platforms to keep track of their filings and permit expiry dates.
Now that you’re familiar with the available ESG platforms, choosing the right sustainability software for your company should be more accessible. The 27 best ESG software platforms listed in the article can help you meet your sustainability goals, whether managing energy usage, keeping your eye on your supply chain vendors, or measuring your company’s carbon footprint.
Gregory S. McNeal
Along with being a successful entrepreneur, I am a tenured Professor of Law and Public Policy at Pepperdine University. I teach courses related to technology, law, and policy, and serve as a faculty member with the Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship.
Material Connection: Some of the links in posts on this site are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, my company will receive an affiliate commission. This disclosure is required by the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”