Dr. McNeal is a sought after speaker at corporate events, industry conferences and academic conferences related to technology law and policy. He also frequently appears on television and radio to discuss emerging technologies. He has been named one of the seven most influential people in drones, and has been described as a prolific writer and an engaging media personality on the complex technical and legal challenges associated with new technologies and the challenges they raise for society.
In this keynote, AirMap Co-Founder Gregory S. McNeal illustrates why collaboration between state and local governments, disruption by private and public companies, and collaboration between local and global communities is key to opening up the skies for drones and how other countries are setting the pace for innovation in the commercial drone sector.
Some of his numerous speaking engagements include:
- SXSW Interactive
- Code Conference
- The Consumer Electronics Show
- XPonential (The Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International’s annual conference (the largest and most influential event in the world dedicated to unmanned systems, drones and intelligent robotics),
- The Commercial Drone Expo
- The National League of Cities Annual Summit
- The International Municipal Lawyers Association
- The UAS Commercialization Conference
- Drone World Expo
- The Brookings Institution
- Stanford University, The University of Michigan, Columbia University, UC Irvine, UCLA, Georgetown University, The University of Southern California, NYU, Ohio State, and dozens of others colleges, universities, law firms, conferences, and corporations.