Are Targeted Killings and Drone Warfare Unlawful?
On Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 I will be presenting at Brigham Young University, School of Law. The event is entitled “Are Targeted Killings Unlawful?” and it will feature commentary by law of war expert and former JAG, Professor Eric Jensen.
From the host’s description:
The Federalist [...]
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- ‘Reforming the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’ Now Listed On 7 Top Download Lists
- ‘Reforming the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’ Listed On 4 Top Download Lists
- Drones and Aerial Surveillance Listed On 11 Top Ten Download Lists
- Drones, Privacy and Aerial Surveillance
- Drones: Privacy, Efficiency and The Future of Aerial Surveillance
LawProfs on Twitter